With 20 years multi-industry experience and operating independently since 2011, Turning Point Engineering is dedicated to providing high quality mechanical engineering services with a grounded philosophy and a lean operation. Centrally located in California, Turning Point Engineers provide support remotely and on-site to client locations across the state.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering from top-tier University of California School
Skills and Experience
- 20+ Years Industry Experience in High Tech, Semiconductor, Product Development and Aerospace
- Certified SolidWorks Professional (10 years, 7000+ hours)Familiar with most traditional materials and manufacturing methods as well as contemporary specialty/research materials and fabrication methods and 3D print.
- Some experience with Creo, AutoCAD, and NX
- Project Management using Agile, Jira, Smartsheet, MS Project, Trello
- Video Conference (Zoom, Skype), Audio Conference Call*
- Quick Replies by E-Mail, Text, Messenger App
- Regular On-Site Visits – Every 2-3 Weeks*
- Transparent document share using PDM, Dropbox, or trusted with network VPN
- Professional with a good-natured sense of humor and (BONUS!) not a weirdo